Monday, July 28, 2008

My Dream/movie

So I had a curious dream the other night. I found it amusing. Here's what happened. I was in Reno, at church, with my family. And for some reason they were showing a movie instead of doing church. I don't know a whole lot about the the movie. But I do know enough to know that it was made in the late 80's or early 90's. I could tell because the three actors I recognized in the movie haven't done much acting since then. I could also tell that it would've been a badass movie.
The movie starred Nick Nolte from 48 hours, and Gary Busey who played the bad guy in Lethal Weapon. The two of them played hardcore criminal siblings teaming up to jack some fools up. In my dream I was super excited to see the two of them in a movie together because I have always thought that they were the same dude, trying to make extra money by making movies as two different dudes.

The Next scene had this guy, Reginald VelJohnson, who's best known for playing Carl in family matters, but he should be best known for his role as Al in Die Hard. I don't know where he fit into the movie except for the fact that he was for some reason yelling angrily at Barack Obama.
I was disappointed when I woke up and realized that this movie didn't exist. Someone should make it.

2 comments:

theballroom said...

So did you start writing your movie? I am sure all 3 of those guys would be super stoked that anyone wanted them to be in a movie. They would probably agree to be in it. All though I was watching The Soup the other night and they were showing a clip with Gary Busy in it and he seems like he is pretty much a waste-oid so he might be hard to work with.

theballroom said...

Oh and since it was a movie from the late 80's did you by any chance hear Michael say, "Oh right this is my favorite movie!"