Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pranked?

There's this kid I work with at the Bird. He's a host, probably 16 or 17, so I'll try to cut him some slack for the lower maturity level... But... Ok, here's the deal, he walks around saying "your shoes untied." Then when you look down he laughs hysterically, and says something like "aw man, I got you so good." Thats not a prank, its just lying. I could call up my roommate and ask him to pick up some toilet paper cause we're all out, then when he gets home say "Dude, just kidding, we have a whole pack right here, I can't believe you fell for it, you're so stupid!" There would be no reason for my roommate to think we weren't out of toilet paper, and there's no reason to ever think your shoes not untied... I could see the humor if a person was wearing sandals, or barefoot or something. But come on man, figure out funny

4 comments:

Mr. Jig said...

I think the next time he says that you should just slap him across the face!

Tim said...

So far, no one thinks you are funny, interesting, or cool.

theballroom said...

maybe you should tell him he has a "dickfor" on his forehead. He would probably think that was hilarious. I think I thought those jokes were funny about the same time in life.

Unknown said...

Is it funny to punch your friends broken hand?